Work with us
We are recruiting for a Multi Trader to assist the Property Manager in any general maintenance and building work for all Space Station stores.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV with a covering letter to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job title
- Multi Trader
- Responsible to
- Property Manager
- Job purpose
To assist the Property Manager in any general maintenance and building work for all Space Station stores.
- General building duties including painting, woodwork and carpentry;
- Building steel partitions for the storage units;
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and breakdown maintenance at all of the Space Station stores;
- Maintain storage units, internal and external;
- Operate the fork lift, once certificated;
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for both staff and customers;
- Keep up to date with developments in their trade or field of profession;
- Will be required to work at any Store to meet business needs;
- Usually forty hours per week (Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5:00pm), but whatever hours are required to complete the job. May include some weekend and bank holiday working;
- Starting salary £28,856.68 (£13.87 per hour);
- Mobile phone;
- Company van and fuel card;
- Great bonus scheme;
- 28 days holiday, which includes Bank Holidays;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Private medical insurance after qualifying period, and subject to eligibility.
- Staff discount on storage and retail products (30% discount on storage and 50% discount on retail packaging);
- Childcare vouchers scheme;
- Training and development programme;
- Perkbox – employee ‘free perks’ scheme, which includes a free ‘Tastecard’, phone insurance, and discounts on cinema, major supermarkets, and much more.
- Additional benefits after qualifying period, including: a day off and gift for birthday, Christmas hamper, length of service award and a generous maternity and paternity package.