Work with us
Customer sales advisor
A new opportunity at our Slough store. This is full-time, 40 hours per week role.Please see the Job Description, Responsibilities and Primary terms below. If you are interested in this role, please send your CV with a covering letter to Sarah at email@example.com.
- Job title
- Customer sales advisor
- Responsible to
- Duty manager
- Job purpose
As part of a small team, sell high-end storage, providing excellent customer service whilst maintaining superb standards.
Sell space (via phone, email and face to face); ensuring the customer has all relevant information to make an informed decision, by explaining the features and benefits and price solutions.
This forms a large part of the role, and includes reviewing and prioritising the tasks for the day, dealing with new enquiries, completing contracts and debt chasing.
Additional administration required when liaising with our removals contractor, including booking removal calendar.
As part of the team, maintain and clean the whole site, to ensure excellent standards are kept. Tasks include: cleaning of communal areas and some light maintenance.
To create brand awareness, tasks may include visits to local shops and business and organising local events. All employees are encouraged to present their marketing ideas.
Reconcile cash, credit card, Direct Debit and BACS payments. Complete petty cash float checks on a daily basis.
Sales of packing materials and crate hire.
We actively encourage all employees to participate in raising funds for our chosen charity.
- 40 hours, working a day shift pattern to cover the opening hours of the store to include some weekend and bank holiday working;
- Starting salary: £20,256.49 (£9.74 per hour);
- Great bonus scheme;
- 28 days holiday (pro rata), which includes Bank Holidays;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Private medical insurance after qualifying period, and subject to eligibility.
- Staff discount on storage and retail products (30% discount on storage and 50% discount on retail packaging);
- Childcare vouchers scheme;
- Training and development programme;
- Perkbox – employee ‘free perks’ scheme, which includes a free ‘Tastecard’, phone insurance, and discounts on cinema, major supermarkets, and much more.
- Additional benefits after qualifying period, including : a day off and gift for your birthday, Christmas hamper, length of service award, medical insurance for your family and a generous maternity and paternity package.