Work with us
Customer sales advisor
A new opportunity at our Kings Heath, Birmingham store. This is part-time, 18 hours per week.Please see the Job Description, Responsibilities and Primary terms below. If you are interested in this role, please send your CV with a covering letter to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job title
- Customer sales advisor
- Responsible to
- Duty manager
- Job purpose
As part of a small team, sell high-end storage, providing excellent customer service whilst maintaining superb standards.
- Sell space (via phone, email and face to face); ensuring the customer has all relevant information to make an informed decision, by explaining the features and benefits and price solutions.
- Administration forms a large part of the role, and includes reviewing and prioritising the tasks for the day, dealing with new enquiries, completing contracts, liaising with the removals contractor and debt chasing.
- Maintain and clean the site (shared between the team), to ensure excellent standards are kept. Tasks include: cleaning of communal areas and some light maintenance.
- Marketing visits to local shops and businesses and organising local events.
- Reconcile cash, credit card, Direct Debit and BACS payments. Complete petty cash float checks on a daily basis.
- We actively encourage all employees to participate in raising funds for our chosen charity.
- Working primarily at the Kings Heath store, but may be required to work at any other store to meet business needs;
- Working a day shift pattern to cover the opening hours of the store
- 18 Hours per week (flexible). Preferred rota: Thursday (4pm-8pm), Saturday (8.30am-5pm), Sunday (9.30am-4pm), to include some bank holiday working;
- Starting salary: £8.76 per hour;
- Great bonus scheme;
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata), which includes Bank Holidays;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Private medical insurance after qualifying period, and subject to eligibility.
- Staff discount on storage and retail products (30% discount on storage and 50% discount on retail packaging);
- Childcare vouchers scheme;
- Training and development programme;
- Perkbox – employee ‘free perks’ scheme, which includes a free ‘Tastecard’, phone insurance, and discounts on cinema, major supermarkets, and much more.
- Additional benefits after qualifying period, including : a day off and gift for your birthday, Christmas hamper, length of service award, medical insurance for your family and a generous maternity and paternity package.